Demand Response Management System (DRMS): The core of Energy Pool’s operational system
Energy Pool’s DRMS has been operational at energy pool’s network operations center since 2012. Its features result from several years of practical know-how of Demand response management worldwide.
To better cope with the specificities of each of our clients, our system is developed in an “AGILE” mode enabling rapid updates fitting most closely and quickly to clients’ needs.
Energy Pool’s DRMS allows for real time frequency regulation to long term energy management planning, and for an optimal aggregation of flexibilities.
Our automation solution (DR box) is the link between end-user’s facilities and Energy Pool’s network operation center.
Our Technology is OpenADR 2.0 certified and complies with cybersecurity world’s best standards (ISO/IEC 27001 standard).
Data analytics & optimization
• Market analysis and modeling of industrial processes
• Risk management & planning
• Revenue optimisation
Metering and automation solution
• Security: Advanced data encryption and secured access
• Inter-operability: Multi interface and protocol conversion
• Local programming intelligence: Real time management of demand response events (semi or fully automated)
• Open technology to specific developments
• Management of DR events & of notifications
• Real-time monitoring, alerts and
• Performance control
Customer Relationship Management
• Financial and operational reporting
• Real time monitoring
• Availabilities management